Accredited with the Better Business Bureau
Welcome, Visitor

Affiliates

***We are proud to collaborate with these outstanding affiliates, representing the very best in a competitive line of industry leaders.***

 

Lakeshore Carbide

As our primary tooling supplier, Lakeshore Carbide has gone above and beyond the standard call of duty. They consistently make some of the finest 100% American made micro grain carbide tooling on the planet and have a genuine desire to see each and every one of their customers succeed in whatever field they are in.

Lakeshore Logo

The owner, Carl, has a passion for tooling that permeates the entire staff at Lakeshore Carbide, and as such they have gone so far as to bestow upon us the honor of custom designing and manufacturing our very own signature end mill, code named: The WarMill. This amazing tool was specifically designed for machining the infamous WarBlock, but its unique characteristics lend it to be an ideal extended reach rougher for harder materials on lower horse power machines where maximum MMR, chip evacuation on high part density fixturing, and long reach versatility are required. We cannot speak highly enough of Lakeshore Carbide both as our tooling supplier but also as our friends.

WarMill page

 

American Gunsmith Tooling

American Gunsmith Tooling is a relative newcomer to the world of tooling supply, but they are quickly becoming the preferred vendor for AR15 specific end mills and drills. With their intuitive and unique model of offering 80% lower receiver jig specific tooling packages, it has never been easier to get exactly what you need for your brand of jig. Taking all of the guesswork out of matching tools to task, AGT makes that remaining 20% go as smoothly and perfectly as possible. Not to mention they feature some of the finest tools on the market designed specifically for the geometries of machining AR15 lower receivers, AGT tooling is 100% American made by our friends at Lakeshore Carbide.

AGT logo

AGT homepage 2

 

 

Comments are closed.